Just got back from Company picnic.  High Park in Toronto. 
Holy crap I'm sweaty.  Too much soccer and football.  Having folks from your office trying to tackle you on the playing field is a strange experience.  Jason Bigio kicked me in the face accidentally and I'm going to give him crap on Monday if I have a welt or a bruise.  Sonny, my team's goaltender, had a case of beer on ice by his net, which was why his goaltending got worse throughout the day.  Luckily Brian, the other goaltender, and Sony trainer, sucked in net from the start so it all evened out.

Since we have Muslims working in our company, we had Halal burgers as well as regular burgers (and veggie burgers for the wackos).  Anyway, I decided to try some of the Muslim Halal burgers, and they were way way yummier.  I want more.  I asked some of the muslims what made them different, and apparently the only difference is that they are bled or something.  Anyway, very tasty.