Nobody reads this yet, and all of my old readers have bid me adieu I'm sure, though I wouldn't be surprised if Warren finds if amusing to watch me go from semi-serious commentator to wack-job.

Out of curiousity I just checked to see what kind of hits I am getting from search engines. The most popular search phrase seems to be every imaginable variation of the phrase "Ann Rohmer's breasts" (I don't remember THAT post), followed in poplularity by my own name. Well, since I still get the other Michael Wilson's (former finance minister famous for the GST) e-mail, it's no surprise that I'm getting hits on that term. Either that or else people really really love me.

But I can say pretty much anything I want right now.

I just this moment realized that there's an election going on tonight. By the way I didn't vote. Yes, didn't vote. I'm still a PCer (I still keep my Conservative party membership up in the hopes that Stephen Harper will die a painfuil death), and honestly none of the parties or local candidates available right now really interest me in the slightest, so why should I skew my voting intentions by putting my name beside a candidate I don't want to win?
Just turned on the TV, currently 111 Conservative, 96 Lib, 25 NDP. I predict a coalition.....Oh wait I'm always wrong.

OK I was going to post about guys and how they sometimes tend to not be clear about their intentions towards girls, and oops I think I got sidetracked. Maybe tomorrow.

Time to change channels back to the Family Guy. Oh good, it's the episode where Peter meets Death's mom.