OK, blog name. I was wondering if I should change the name of my blog to something from Leonard Cohen, or just call it "Crap Crap Crap" (which it should have been called all along).

But It has already gone through a few name changes before it finally got here, it was originally "PC Leadership Thoughts" or something equally lame, then for about 5 minutes it was called something else which I can't for the life of me remember.

By the way, y'all are so damn lucky that I've only been writing sporadically lately. I've been through some interesting times, and as Plato or Shakespeare or someone once said "may you never" ... wait that's not right..."May you live through boring times"... no I think it was "may you never live through interesting times"... I don't know, it was something like that. Anyway, I had a point here, but it has fallen out of my head.

So anyway, I know there is an election going on, but my knowledge of this one has come from newspaper headlines. I haven't even opened a newspaper in God knows how long, and I used to read 2 or 3 a day. In the back of my mind, I still don't want Harper to win, but I don't want any of the others to win either. I sure miss Joe Clark.

I'm really more interested in sex nowadays than politics. 6 billion people can't be wrong.