Oh I really hope he came. Did he say for sure he was coming Herb?




You came!! I'm so happy. C'mere, gimme a hug you.

                               
John, you really need to brush those teeth.



It makes me so happy when you lead Dalty..



I can't be Mr. Spock like you, I just can't get this smile off my face. What's wrong, you don't
look happy to see me?



Shibbety Shwa!!!!Whoa John, watch where you're putting your hand.




OK, John, you stay over there from now on.



Will you fix the button on my shirtsleeve for me Dalton?



I'm waiting for the results of my SARS test by the way.



La-la-la la-la-la la-la-la la-la-la la-la-la...



La-la dee-dee da, la-da-da, la-la-la la-la lally-lally la...



I'm so happy that you came Dalt, I really really really am.




John: OK the Square dance is starting now.

                              
Dalton: That's why I came!