Welcome to the new and absolutely unimproved blog. I've made some really silly changes, and they are the kind of changes that nobody will ever notice, unless they are trying too hard to be nice, like when you pretend to notice someone's haircut.

You know, for someone who used to teach programming, I know "jack squat" about HTML. Ian King over at Vancouver Scrum helped me out with some code I needed. But even with the code I didn't have the slightest clue where to put it. I just kept trying the code in different places til it worked and didn't look completely retarded.

Anyone who was dumb enough to visit this site over the past hour would have seen some pretty strange stuff though.

Anyway, got rid of the link to Paul Martin's blog. Don't know why i ever put that on here in the first place. Must have thought when I was a newbie blogger that it would look impressive on my "political discussion" blog.

Left the dead links to the PC Party stuff, even left the PC Party link, even though it redirects to the new Conservative Party. Guess I just can't accept the truth that my party no longer exists.

Kinda decided that it might be fun to try some satire, now that my little political heart has been broken (boo hoo).

the end

Oh wait, I almost forgot. The Save Angel banner will be replacing my PC Party logo for a few weeks. Those who were never fans of Buffy and Angel, just try to imagine a PC Party logo there in the meantime.