Who's Raymi the minx?

Just found an interesting Blog. I'm not one to spend a lot of time reading Blogs, although there are a few I like.

Anyway, this one is called something, I can't remember (I think i lost a few brain-cells while reading it), although I copy-and pasted the address here. Someone named Raymi the Minx. Lots of bad words. A couple of semi-naughty pictures and ideas, but we're all adults.

Anyway, this blog reminds me of Seinfeld, it has no point. Just what appear to be transcripts of drug-induced conversations. This girl's blog is to the Sex Pistols, as my blog is to Barry Manilow, if that whole relationship-between-2-things concept makes any sense to you at all.

But I like it. Maybe it's time I started having fun with this blog the way this girl does with hers. I can still discuss politics, but...



Faggot

I'm going to wish later that I didn't publish this post.