I guess it's time for me to think about my second election pool prediction. Just to refresh, here was my first entry:

***
I'm obviously the only one who thinks the libs can still pull off a majority. Not wishful thinking, just faith in the Canadian voters to flock back to the "safe choice" the instant Harper makes his first dumb comment.

Liberals: 159
Conservative: 78
NDP: 26
Bloc: 45

***

I guess with the Bloc so far ahead in Quebec, and with the Tories no longer competing in Ontario for votes with the Alliance, it isn't very likely that my first prediction is going to happen.

Off the top of my head, I'd say the Bloc is likely to win at least 10 more seats than I predicted, and I'll give the Conservatives another 10 as well.

So tomorrow I will consider, then post my second prediction.

I really really need some sleep. Good night all.