I've received word from Mr. Bachand's campaign manager, Serge Malaison, that they will be adding their platform and campaign news to the site very soon, so I'll be able to give more rah! rah! about my choice for PC leader in the weeks ahead. As well, I plan to do a series of articles on the other candidates and their campaigns. I'm also planning a Joe Clark tribute at some point before May31.

I remember the day in 1983, when I was 15 years old, cutting the grass at my Grama's house, and I kept coming into the house to keep tabs on the leadership convention. Watching Joe and Brian on TV, sitting together at the Civic Centre in Ottawa as the results were announced and Joe was no longer party leader. Here's a picture.

I'm also planning to do a little thing this week on Kent and Lisa over at Torydraft. They initially started their website to cover the PC leadership campaign. But now that site has become an important and valuable part of the campaign, and has been keeping David Orchard supporters busy for weeks.

Unfortunately I'm too lazy today to write anything. Sorry. But if anyone knows any dirt or funny stories about either of these two, please send me the info. All in good fun.

Oh, by the way, I was shocked when I did a Yahoo search for "Andre Bachand" and my miserable Blog was result number three. (Mike starts humming "the Jefferson's" theme)