Election call (yawn)
So far I have no new wisdom to offer so I'll wait til i do before I comment.

Which, by the way, is very odd. In every election previously, i knew exactly which party I'd be voting for, years before the writ was dropped. This time I'm confused, torn between my complete distrust of stephen Harper, the man who was Reform Policy Chief when Charlottetown was killed, and Paul Martin, who I don't like because...because...

Oh I don't remember. Somehow Martin's to blame for the crap that happened under the Chretien government, and if i wasn't kind of half-watching the Angel marathon as I write this I might be able to remember why, but I guess all I can say is Martin is bad for some reason. Either way he's a Liberal. That makes him a bad person without any other explanation required, right?

So this election I suppose I will have to vote for one of a number of parties that I have spent my life despising. I'm under no illusions about the Conservatives. They are not the Tories of old, no matter how they dress themselves in Tory Blue. They are the failed Reform Alliance, the party that was born out of negativism, the party of Stockwell Day.

As I said, I have absolutely no wisdom to offer.