Iraqi blogs and the prison pictures

Thought I'd take a brief survey of the Iraqi blogs to see what they have to say about the pics that have come out of Abu Ghraib prison over the past few weeks. But for some reason most of the Iraqi blogs stopped posting around April 10. Maybe a problem with the phone or power lines, or just coincidence, either way it's damned inconvenient for my purposes.

So I'll make do with what I can find. This one is from a female Iraqi's perspective:

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com

"People are so angry. There’s no way to explain the reactions- even pro-occupation Iraqis find themselves silenced by this latest horror. I can’t explain how people feel- or even how I personally feel. Somehow, pictures of dead Iraqis are easier to bear than this grotesque show of American military technique. People would rather be dead than sexually abused and degraded by the animals running Abu Ghraib prison."
***

I will post other Iraqi comments on this issue as I find them.